- How do I create an account?To register, all you’re going to need to do is, provide us with your name, email address and mobile number.
- What should I do if I forgot my password?Make sure you are using the same email address and password you used to register. Click on the “Forgot my password” You will be requested to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you with instructions to create a new password for your account.
- Delivery cost?Free shipping on orders above 1000 EGP - 50 EGP on orders below 1000 EGP.
- Delivery lead times?Cairo within 48hrs, Other governorates within 5 days.
- When/how do I get my refund back in case I paid online?Refunds are returned as per the payment method used. In case the order hasn’t been delivered yet, we immediately issue the refund from our side. It in turn typically takes from 7 to 21 working days according to the issuer bank.
- How do I refund an item?Refund is permitted within 14 days but must be reported upon receiving the order within 24 hours. Refunds are completed at any of our nearest stores. Item(s) must be in its original state and the receipt must be presented at the cashier. Defected item(s) can be refunded within 30 days and the receipt must be presented. In case you choose to pay online, once we have received, inspected the returned item(s) and approved we will proceed with the refund immediately.
- How do I exchange an item?Exchange is permitted within 14 days but must be reported upon receiving the order within 24 hours. Exchanges are completed at any of our nearest stores. Item must be in its original condition and the receipt must be presented at the cashier. Defected items can be exchanged within 30 days and the receipt must be presented.
- What payment methods are accepted?We accept: - Cash on delivery (COD) - Credit card on delivery (CCOD) - Online payments using Credit/Debit cards - valU - Simpl - Mobile wallet payments (Vodafone cash, Etisalat cash, CIB smart wallet) - Monthly bank installments for 3M and 6M if you have an eligible credit card from one of the following banks: CIB, Banque Misr, Mashreq, Banque du Caire, NBE, FAB, NBD and NBK.